Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dear Diary.. ..
neh.. I'm not gona start with that, so boring.

Ahha! Miss me..? Lol. Ok.. Nevermind. I'm talking to myself again. la~llalla. As usual.
Ok! I've seldom had such a fun time laughing with my friends like today. Yesterday was NingZhen's b'dae and I wished her happy b'dae quite late cos I was.. SLEEPING! And I woke up at hmm.. Let me see.. 4+pm? haha..

But today was different.. ..

I went for check up for OBS Camp and when the doc checked my tummy, I giggled. opps! Then I went to buy gocerries with my mom asking her to buy mangostine (aiya.. whatever is that. I duno how to spell, purple purple de la), which I have not eaten for years. Really.. I remembered the last time I ate was when my ah-gong pilled it for me. Next we bought lunch home and I ate it as I watch my brother play Audition. Soon, it started pouring, I prayed a short short prayer for it to stop and I completely put my faith in God. Wow! Before I leave, it stopped!

So I headed to seawater's house to start our master plan for Ning Zhen's present. whoahahaha! It was so fun. We wrapped her present with 2 layers of newspaper. Adding zing lock wrapper over twice, we painted 6 thick different acrylic colours on the 6 sides (1 colour each side), and we overlap it with aluminium so that it won't dry up. Finally, we wrapped it with the wrapping paper itself. heh heh.. waalaa! So when she open it.. heeheehee.
(haha.. I'm so evil. ahhh..)

So we proceeded to the card. seawater did the card so kawaii ne! kawaii kawaii kawaii ne! den I added my part and we went to school to let Ho Lao Xian Shen write. (hmm.. very long didn't call him that liao hor..?)

Next stop, we saw nz in school. (aiya.. plan failed). actually wan go her hse press doorbell and leave present outside her hse but she's in school. Oh well.. So we gave it to her.
Last minute, we planned to play bball fail again cos not enough ppl. (ohya! we met pheobe) So 3 of us go buy stuff at mama shop b4 heading to seawater hse. Pheobe have to spend $5 and above then can use nets, but her stuff add up to $4.90. so pathetic! 10cents more then can use nets liao. So she got another swt. lol.


At seawater hse, we watch a movie and laugh our heads off. So hilarious. Pheobe kept on immitating the way one girl in the show cook. shiu! shiu! shiu! diu! diu! diu! boom! so funny. can vomit blood. kekeke.. after the show, seawater was playing Audition then they let me try. So fun. But I'm not going to get addicted to it. (I think. I'll try ba..) haha.. Soon we felt bored so we go disturb ppl on msn, confuse some ppl. hee.. XD
But the clock was ticking and my mom rang on me to get home. Play time is over girls. Gotta go now. haha.. I went home quite late around 8+pm and my mom was mad at me for not informing her that I'll be home that late.

Oh well. That was my day. That was my day..

1:42 AM alone with my cup of tea

her



THE girl``

chelsea lee

*note
press alt+F4 if you dislike this
otherwise, press F11 for better viewing
best view in IE [x

LOVES <3 <3

- 1st: God
- 2nd: Family
- 3rd: People who cares for me!

- eat
- sleep
- watch tv
- use computer
- play sports
- taking neoprints!
- chat using msn, sms, telephone, handphone
- have surprises no matter for what reasons
- celebrate my birthday EVERY YEAR.

nE0prInTs!!


hates??

no hatred is allowed in my life.
NO HATES UNDERSTAND..?

sec3 lvl CAMP -


talk to her -


bluRRed all u wan, BUT make it CLEAN pls!


friends -

THE 3E1 CREW
Adam kor
Alvin
Alvin(new blog)
Ariel Yeo
Boon hao
Chan-er
Chew yi
Eileen
Emily
Eng chee
Eunice DA mi-your-nice
Eyin
Fatin
FazLi sir
Felicia's china blog
Felix DA cat *meow*
FUrby DA xia
Geok yong
Hamster yiting
Hazzlyndda
Hennies
Hui juan
Huiying
Hwee hwee
Ivan lim (exco)
Jiaxin
Jie ying
Joshua kor eHome
Jovenn
Lee Ying
mR "cool" er an
Mrs karen mitchell
Mrs tan wei lin
Mushroom CAIYAN
Nabilah (OBS)
SeaWater
SeaWater's novel
Seraphine
Syahidah
Syairah
Syazlin
mY aEm blog
mY literature blog

ART BLOGS -

cally
felicia
jiaxin
mrs mitchell's portfolio
xiumei
yanjun
me!

her past -

  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • October 2007



  • song ♫♪ -



    *clap clap* -

    designer
    him(: