Monday, May 28, 2007

I'M BACK..!!
Camp was a joyous yet tiring time. Interacting with the cadets and planning things wasn't an easy task. But seeing them enjoying the activities, i felt a sense of satisfaction. Woohoo! Hope I could take welfare because I prefer to take care of people to planning the activities. But.. Oh well.. What is done is done.
Don't know why, even though I plan so much, I still feel so.. so.. haiz.. I don't know how to say this. But.. Let's put that a side because... I'M BACK! Lol.
The last day, my duty was to clean the classroom. I packed my bag and arranged the classroom. Then I slept in the class for 1+hour! Oh man! No one woke me up!! Many others were clearing up other places while I'm sleeping? Oh no.. But good thing I found out, some others were resting too. haha..
At the end of everything, NCOs plus sirs and ma'ams from npcc thought of eating lunch but time flies so fast as we help to pack up, so it didn't happen. haha.. While sweeping the floor, ahmad sir found a monkey toy, then pass it to me. Yay.. haha.. Nvm.. Don't mind me. keke.. But I managed to eat a banana.

At night, I went to National Stadium for "The Global Day Of Prayer". Wow! The intersession was marvalous. I cried because , I realised how much sins I've committed and God spoke to me. I had this feeling of "What if I am standing right in front of God now? How am I going to answer Him for my sins?" I truely fear God yet I love Him. I was once told that GOD'S MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING!! I believe in God's promise. I hope YOU DO too.

11:45 PM alone with my cup of tea

her



THE girl``

chelsea lee

*note
press alt+F4 if you dislike this
otherwise, press F11 for better viewing
best view in IE [x

LOVES <3 <3

- 1st: God
- 2nd: Family
- 3rd: People who cares for me!

- eat
- sleep
- watch tv
- use computer
- play sports
- taking neoprints!
- chat using msn, sms, telephone, handphone
- have surprises no matter for what reasons
- celebrate my birthday EVERY YEAR.

nE0prInTs!!


hates??

no hatred is allowed in my life.
NO HATES UNDERSTAND..?

sec3 lvl CAMP -


talk to her -


bluRRed all u wan, BUT make it CLEAN pls!


friends -

THE 3E1 CREW
Adam kor
Alvin
Alvin(new blog)
Ariel Yeo
Boon hao
Chan-er
Chew yi
Eileen
Emily
Eng chee
Eunice DA mi-your-nice
Eyin
Fatin
FazLi sir
Felicia's china blog
Felix DA cat *meow*
FUrby DA xia
Geok yong
Hamster yiting
Hazzlyndda
Hennies
Hui juan
Huiying
Hwee hwee
Ivan lim (exco)
Jiaxin
Jie ying
Joshua kor eHome
Jovenn
Lee Ying
mR "cool" er an
Mrs karen mitchell
Mrs tan wei lin
Mushroom CAIYAN
Nabilah (OBS)
SeaWater
SeaWater's novel
Seraphine
Syahidah
Syairah
Syazlin
mY aEm blog
mY literature blog

ART BLOGS -

cally
felicia
jiaxin
mrs mitchell's portfolio
xiumei
yanjun
me!

her past -

  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • October 2007



  • song ♫♪ -



    *clap clap* -

    designer
    him(: